Show your pride with the American Psychiatric Association BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card.
Apply for the new American Psychiatric Association BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while supporting APA initiatives. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the APA - at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the new APA BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back on grocery store purchases.
- 3% on gas station purchases.
- The 2% cash back on grocery store purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases applies to $1,500 in combined purchaes in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Get a 10 percent customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2013 Bank of America Corporation.